The Swedish contingent contains about 1900 participants, ISTs and leaders. It is the biggest Swedish contingent ever to a jamboree abroad. Shipping that much scouts seems to have caused the travel agencies some trouble, leading us to leave for Japan at different dates.
Myself, I leave from Kastrup, Copenhagen next Tuesday. The backpack is still to be packed, but you could feel that the jamboree experience is getting close.
And in case anyone was wondering, the reason that I abandoned Swedish this year is simply because some of my friends don’t speak it. 🙂
Some useful links
- bjornlarsson.se/wsj2015 is the short link to my jamboree experiences (i.e all my blog posts).
- My WSJ Twitter flow contains all my tweets about the camp (but not the blog posts 🙁 )
- My WSJ Instagram flow gives you the pictures from the journey.
- Uebu will be the official contingent blog.
- #Jamboree2015se is the hashtag to use (for contingent posts).
- #WSJ2015 is the hashtag for the entire camp.
- 23rd World Scout Jamboree is the official camp web site.
See you in Japan!